Friday, August 27, 2010

Are You There?

Hello friends. I haven't been on in a while. Have you? I'm not sure if anyone's out there reading these posts, but I'll get back on schedule and post, post, post!

I made a new recipe the other day using fresh corn from the garden. I made "corn & sausage chowder". Oh yum! I tried to make it low-fat but mistakenly purchased the full-fat version of half & half (which in itself is better than getting the full-fat version of heavy whipping cream the recipe called for but still, slap it right on my thighs and buttocks with all the fat grams that were in there!). It was sinfully good as all naughty things are. If you'd like the recipe, just pop me a note and I'll pull out the good ol' recipe book I blogged about a few weeks ago (the fresh veggies and fruit one...'member?). Until then, peace. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment