Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Announcing MORE Than Just A Freebie!

OKAY! I'm so excited STILL I can hardly type fast enough! Here's an exciting, amazing announcement I am thrilled to share with you!

Beginning October 1st, The Memory Boutique will be carrying digital scrapbooking kits, papers and embellishments in OUR online shop! We're so excited that our product cart is filling up with great products for you to use to create some awesome memories for you and your family!

To kick off our new venture, we are pleased to announce our partnership with Legacy Digital Design. Jill Means, Founder and Designer at Legacy, has graciously given us a freebie for you to use! But first, let's get to know Jill:


A couple years ago, I started creating photo books but I was not satisfied with the limitations of the templates provided by the printing companies. I looked into digital scrapbooking products, but I had a very difficult time finding products that reflected my classic, clean style. So I started creating my own. I have a passion for showcasing family heritage, memories and values in my home and creating meaningful gifts for my family and friends. I hope my designs can help you do the same. I love to hear your comments, suggestions, and ideas!


-Jill Means

Founder/Designer


Jill is a wife and a mother of five children. She has been a graphic designer for over 13 years. She graduated in 1997 from Brigham Young University in graphic design. She currently resides in California. Legacy Digital Design will also be adding more designers that share Jill's classic style to provide customers with even more great design. Stay tuned!




SO! For those of you who follow this blog, you will be the first to download this freebie from Legacy Digital Design (our email with this link and announcement will go out later tonight so I hope you feel very special because you are!). We asked Jill Means to select a special freebie for us to share with you and her personal choice to help you get a head start on your holiday cards (because it's never too early to start!) is a wonderful paper pack for the holidays (see the picture of Jill above? Those are the pages you can get!) Grab this freebie up so the holidays will be stress-free (well, that's a total exaggeration but you get the idea)! Simply click here to get your free paper pack. Can you leave a comment to let me know you grabbed it? Thanks a bunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment