Friday, July 30, 2010

Young Fellas CAN Scrap!

A few weeks ago I posted that my son, Jonathan (11-years-old), started using Polaroid's My Memories Suite digi-scrapping program. Well, I asked him if he was ready to share some pages and he sure is! He's up to 32 pages in the album and still has about 50+ pictures to scrap. =)

I love how he chose all different kinds of background paper. At first glance, it didn't seem very cohesive, but to him? It's totally awesome! It made me realize that scrapping doesn't always have to be "perfect" and all pages "matching". This is an art from the heart and whatever you like is how your pages should be! Have fun with it (like my son is) and enjoy sharing your memories with others. I learned a great lesson from my son and I'm thankful for that. And Jon's album? I'm having so much fun going through and looking at all the colors and patterns he chose. I think my kid's fun!

I'll post a couple here today and a few more later as he finishes the album. He's having such a great time and it's fun for ME to see HIM having so much fun! Can't wait to get them printed up and put them in a cute (well, I guess it has to be cool) album for him to show his buds!













No comments:

Post a Comment