Thursday, July 29, 2010

Workshop FUN, FUN, FUN!

Wow, what a great hybrid workshop last night! We had a good time and made some of the cutest projects! Mary's SO good at creating easy hybrids that lame-brains like myself can do! Yes, this is my proclamation with a bit of explaining involved: remember those tests in school where they show the flat box and you need to choose what it looks like when it's properly folded? Yeah, I always failed those sections miserably because I gave up trying to figure it out in 10th grade. Too stressful!

BUT! If I can make a cute little photo box, and I mean literally create using the easy-to-use template Mary created, print it, cut it out (including scoring - that's funny - me with a craft knife!) tape it together, fold it up and it turns into the most adorable little box, well then, my friends, YOU CAN TOO! These boxes are just the beginning, but let me tell you the "ooohs and awwwws" (not "ahhs" as that's reserved for fireworks) never stop! The projects are amazing and add so much pizazz (love that word!) to your gifts. You will be the "alpha" gift giver!

Be sure to check out our updated workshop schedule at The Memory Boutique by selecting Products in the menu bar and selecting the Workshops tab. See you at the next workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment