Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Workshops

I'm gearing up for the hybrid class I'm teaching on July 28th at the Navigator ARTisans building in Rockford (be sure to register for the class at The Memory Boutique - go to Products, Workshops and arrow down). I'm giddy and having fun preparing! Chinese gift boxes, pocket calendar covers, candy bar wrappers, coupon holders, bag toppers and much more! I already have so many ideas for the upcoming school year - my daughter's 3rd grade class won't know what hit them. Oh wait, they WILL know that they're hit with AWESOMENESS! =)

Also happy to share that my 11-year-old son is now a digi-scrapping MANIAC! He was up until 11:23 last night scrapping using My Memories Suite software. It took me 5 minutes to show him what to do and he took off like a rocket! I had to TAKE THE COMPUTER AWAY to make him go to bed! He was working on scrapping his Greenfield Village field trip his class took the second week of June. Yeah, we're a little behind on scrapping but it makes for a great summer project for him. When he's done (with his permission, of course) I'll post some of his pages. I'm proud of my creative son!

Until the next post, have a safe and happy day!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete