Saturday, June 5, 2010

PlanetJill Photo Necklace Contest

We are GIVING away ANY PlanetJill Photo Necklace valued at $105 or less!
Visit our website to view the necklaces here.
Here's how to enter:

1. Fan us  Facebook.   

2. On our Facebook page click on the "Join My List" box to sign up for our email newsletter. OR, if you are already on our email list, FORWARD your June 12th email with the contest details via the forward link at the bottom of the email.
3. Copy and paste the phrase below on your personal Facebook:
"I am entering to win a PlanetJill Photo Necklace from The Memory Boutique (www.thememoryboutique.net).  You can enter to win too!  Instructions are on The Memory Boutique BLOG here."
4. Copy and paste the same phrase on your business Facebook page.
5. SIGN UP to Follow this blog (below on right).
Post the URL(s) to your link(s) in the comments for THIS ENTRY and also let us know if you have signed up for the newsletter and subscribed to the blog.  Each step you complete earns you 1 entry.  5 entries total per person.  Comment(s) must be posted here by 11:59 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, June 30th.  Winners will be chosen using Random.org and will be posted on Thursday, July 1st.
Please note: The link you post must direct to a public account. We cannot verify links on private, friends & family only, or passworded accounts and they will not be eligible to win. If we have to subscribe to your feed or page or request permission to see it, you will automatically be disqualified.  Please do not post the same link multiple times – duplicate links will be removed. 
Do you know all the BUZZ about PlanetJill?  
Video clip from KTLA news here.
PlanetJill on EXTRA here.












4 comments:

  1. Hi Mary! I joined your list (I was already a fan of your page) I became a "follower" of your blog - which I love by the way! And I posted this to my personal FB page! I will add the link:

    http://www.facebook.com/thememoryboutique#!/imsewkrazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already a fan on facebook. I just joined the mailing list! I posted the comment on my facebook page. Finally I think I just subscribed to the blog, i followed it I hope that was what we were suppossed to do!
    Thanks, TIffany

    Heres my link:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000249904753

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...I am a Fan on FB. I joined the mailing list, posted comment on my FB page, and am on the blog.

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/?ref=home

    Thank you, Kelly Scofield

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I am sure I am not doing this all right but I am a fan on facebook, the blog and subscribe to the newsletter and posted the comment on my facebook page.
    Debbie Bolton

    ReplyDelete